RULES OF OUR ROOMS
Do's & Dont's of Escape Zone 360
1. No child age 13 or under is allowed in our office, even with a parent. This is due to the somewhat mature nature of the rooms, and limited space.
2. Anyone ages 14-20 is allowed in our rooms if at least one person booked with them is age 21 years or older.
3. Any guest appearing to be under the influence of alcohol will be strictly prohibited from entering the escape room.
4. Please, no food or drink inside our office. It is a liability and spills cause damages.
5. No cell phones or any other electronic devices are permitted. Please leave such items in your vehicle. We have a shared lobby, and cannot be responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items of any kind.
6. No strong smelling lotion, oils, or perfumes in the building or just before you enter.
7. Please do dress comfortably for your active escape room adventure. We respectfully ask that you dress modestly in attire that appropriately covers your person. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
8. Do not use any heavy force of any kind in the escape room. If done correctly, everything should operate or open as easily as a click of a pen. Ask your Game Master for clues if you feel you are stuck.
9. Do not tamper with light fixtures or electrical outlets in any way whatsoever. Violation will result in a fine and permanent expulsion from our business.
10. Do not climb on any walls, furnishings, or props. Anything you need to touch or see will be available to be done with your feet kept on the floor.
11. You must keep your shoes on for the duration of the game.
12. While it can be an exciting adventure in our room(s) we respectfully ask you to keep your voices to a minimum so that only you can hear each other inside the room.